General Terms and Conditions Prime Hotel 20
(1) These terms and conditions shall apply to all guest contracts concluded between Prime Hotel 20 and third parties (hosts) and to all other goods and services provided by Prime Hotel 20.
Accommodation is provided to meet temporary accommodation needs for a special occasion. Accommodation is not provided to meet general accommodation needs and to establish a permanent center of life in the absence of other accommodation. This remains at the registration address provided by the customer.
Terms and conditions of the customer shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing in advance.
2. Conclusion of the contract, partners and statute of limitations
A. The contract is concluded by the hotel’s acceptance of the customer’s application. The hotel is free to confirm the room reservation in text form.
B. In the event of an application by the customer for the conclusion of a contract for more than 10 overnight units, the contract shall only be concluded upon a declaration of acceptance by the hotel in text form. If this declaration of acceptance differs from the customer’s application, this shall constitute a new application by the hotel, to which the hotel shall be bound for 5 working days, unless this is revoked beforehand vis-à-vis the customer.
C. If a third party has ordered on behalf of the customer, he shall be liable to the hotel together with the customer as joint and several debtors for all obligations arising from the contract, provided that the hotel has received a corresponding declaration from the third party.
D. The customer is obligated to inform the hotel without being asked, at the latest upon conclusion of the contract, if the use of the hotel service is likely to endanger the smooth operation of the business, the safety or the reputation of the hotel in the public.
E. All claims against the hotel are generally subject to a limitation period of one year from the beginning of the knowledge-dependent regular limitation period of Section 199 (1) of the German Civil Code (BGB). Claims for damages shall become statute-barred in five years irrespective of knowledge. The shortening of the statute of limitations shall not apply to claims for damages based on injury to life, limb and health as well as intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by the hotel.
3. Services, prices, payment and set-off
A. Reservations / resale: By accepting a reservation by the guest an accommodation agreement came into being. This agreement is binding for both parties in the form of a reservation of ordered rooms. Reservations for but not yet paid rooms are valid until 18:00 48 hours before arrival. There is no right to benefit from the accommodation services in a particular room. Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to re-rent the reserved rooms after the reservation. The guest will receive a binding booking or reservation number from Prime Hotel 20, and a written confirmation upon express request. Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to define customary restrictions such as minimum stay, reservation guarantees or payments for specific dates. The resale / rental / or forwarding of reserved rooms is prohibited. In particular, the transfer of working rooms or rooms to third parties at higher prices than the actual room rates is not allowed. Transfer or sale of the accommodation reserved in Prime Hotel 20 is not allowed. Prime Hotel 20 is entitled in these cases to cancel the reservation, especially if the guest in the transfer / sale to the third party made false information about the nature of the booking or payment. Any use of the hotel room for any purpose other than accommodation is strictly prohibited.
B. Guaranteed Reservations, Cancellation Deadlines: Reservations expire after 18:00 on arrival. A guaranteed reservation is considered made when the guest confirms the lodging service with the credit card number and has not cancelled prior to 6:00 p.m. upon arrival. No-shows of the guest (no-show), 80% of the full amount of the booked stay will be charged after deducting the costs not incurred. For bookings under a contingency contract or for a reservation of more than five rooms for one night agreed in these contracts cancel and other agreements. There are no cancellation options for bookings at events and trade fairs.
C. Price proposal
The price of the entire booked accommodation service is latest upon arrival at the hotel, booked as a reservation to the credit card.
D.Taxes / Fees : The current prices are gross prices and include all applicable taxes and fees. In the event of a change of control, the fees and charges and the effective imposition of new, previously unknown, the parties taxes and fees to Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
E. Cash / Services on later paid invoices : Valid payment by cash in Euro, EC card, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Card and American Express in Euro. Delivery of services at a later date is not paid.
F. Reserved rooms : Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 15:00 on the day of arrival and until 11:00 on the day of departure.
G. The customer is obligated to pay the prices of the hotel applicable or agreed upon for the provision of the room and the other services used by the customer. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel to third parties arranged by the customer. The agreed prices include the respective sales tax or value added tax.
Furthermore, the prices may be changed by the hotel if the customer subsequently requests changes in the number of rooms booked, the hotel’s services, or the guests’ length of stay, and the hotel agrees to such changes.
H. Invoices of the hotel are – unless otherwise agreed – due and payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice without deduction. An invoice shall be deemed to have been received by the customer no later than 3 days after dispatch, unless earlier receipt by the hotel or later receipt by the customer can be proven.
I.Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Hotel shall be entitled to declare accrued claims due at any time and to demand immediate payment. In the event of late payment, the Hotel shall be entitled to charge the statutory interest on arrears applicable at the time. The hotel reserves the right to prove higher damages
J. For each reminder after the occurrence of default, the customer shall reimburse the hotel for reminder costs in the amount of € 3. The customer is expressly free to prove that no costs or only significantly lower costs were incurred.
K. Prior to the provision of services, the hotel may also require the customer to present a valid credit card.
L. The customer may only offset or reduce a claim of the hotel with an undisputed or legally established claim.
M. The coupon can only be redeemed for on-site services in the hotel specified on the coupon. The coupon can only be redeemed for on-site services. German: www.germnews.de/archive/gn/1995/04/25.html. Remaining funds in the coupon payments remain, they exist and can be used for additional payments in the respective hotel. The validity of the coupon is 1 year from the date of issue. Coupons cannot be returned, they are not resalable or transferable and are not payable in cash. Vouchers cannot be used as part of online payments. The purchaser of the voucher is responsible for providing the correct information (especially email address) to which the voucher and invoice will be sent.
Conditions: Declarations of vouchers can be revoked within 14 days without giving any reason in any form (letter, fax, e-mail ) Or, if the voucher is delivered before the deadline, by returning the voucher. The period begins after receipt of this notice in writing, but not before receipt of the voucher to the recipient. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the voucher. The revocation must be sent to Prime Hotel 20, keyword: Coupon, Eichenstr. 20, 65933 Frankfurt am Main, fax: +49 69 35 64 918 or e-mail: info (at) primehotel20.com.
4. Withdrawal of the customer (cancellation) and non-utilization of the service of the hotel.
A. Cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the written consent of the hotel. If this does not take place, the agreed price from the contract is to be paid even if the customer does not use contractual services. This does not apply if the customer can no longer be expected to adhere to the contract due to a breach of duty by the hotel or if the customer has a legal or contractual right of withdrawal.
B. If a date has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the customer by which a cost-free withdrawal from the contract is possible, the customer may withdraw from the contract until then without triggering payment or damage claims by the hotel. The customer’s right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right of withdrawal in writing to the hotel by the agreed date.
C. In the case of rooms not used by the customer, the hotel shall offset the income from renting the rooms to other parties as well as the saved expenses against the claims asserted against the customer.
D. If the customer does not have a contractual or legal right of withdrawal, the hotel is free to demand the contractually agreed remuneration and to make a lump-sum deduction for saved expenses if the service is not used. In the case of non-cancelable bookings, the customer is obliged to pay, as a rule, 100%, but at least 80%, of the contractually agreed price for the entire stay, excluding breakfast. In the case of guaranteed bookings, the customer is obliged to pay, as a rule, 100%, but at least 80%, of the contractually agreed price for the first night of the stay without breakfast.
5. Withdrawal of the hotel and unauthorized events
A. If a cost-free right of withdrawal of the customer within a certain period was agreed in writing, the hotel is entitled for its part to withdraw from the contract during this period if there are inquiries from other customers for the contractually booked rooms and the customer does not waive his right to withdraw upon inquiry by the hotel.
This applies accordingly when an option is granted if other inquiries exist and the customer is not prepared to make a firm booking upon inquiry by the hotel.
B. If an agreed or requested advance payment is not made even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel has expired, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract.
C. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract extraordinarily for factually justified reasons, for example if
– force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract;
– hotel services are booked under misleading or false information of essential facts, e.g. in the person of the customer or the purpose;
– the hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the use of the hotel services may jeopardize the smooth operation of the business, the safety or the reputation of the hotel in public, without this being attributable to the hotel’s sphere of control or organization;
– the purpose or occasion of the stay is unlawful or constitutes a breach of good morals;
– Unauthorized interviews, sales and similar events may be prevented or cancelled by the hotel.
– In the case of justified withdrawal of the hotel or in the case of prevention of an unauthorized event, the customer shall not be entitled to any compensation.
– If, in the event of withdrawal according to the above numbers, the hotel has a claim for damages against the customer, the hotel may make a lump-sum payment for the claim.
6. Room provision, handover and return
A. The customer does not acquire a right to the provision of certain rooms, unless this is agreed in writing.
B. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 3:00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival. The customer has no right to an earlier provision. Unless a later arrival time has been expressly agreed or the room in question has been prepaid, the hotel has the right to assign booked rooms to other parties after 6:00 p.m. without the customer being able to derive any claim against the hotel from this.
C. On the agreed departure day, the hotel’s rooms must be vacated and made available by 11:00 a.m. at the latest. After this time, the hotel may charge 50% of the full price of the room for its use in excess of the contract until 2:00 p.m., and 100% after 2:00 p.m., due to the late vacating of the room. Contractual claims of the customer are not justified by this.
7. Liability of the hotel
A. The hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract with the diligence of a prudent businessman. Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, if the hotel is responsible for the breach of duty, as well as other damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel. In addition, the hotel is also liable for damages caused by simple negligence, insofar as the negligence concerns the violation of such essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the compliance with which the customer may regularly rely (cardinal obligations). A breach of duty by the hotel is equivalent to that of a legal representative or vicarious agent. In the event of disruptions or defects in the hotel’s services, the hotel shall endeavor to remedy such upon knowledge thereof or upon immediate complaint by the customer. The customer is obligated to notify the hotel in a timely manner of the possibility of an exceptionally high loss.
B. Subject to the above provisions, the following shall apply to the hotel’s liability for property brought in by the customer: The Hotel shall be liable to the Customer for items brought into the Hotel in accordance with the statutory provisions of §§ 701 et seq. BGB. Accordingly, the hotel is liable for the loss, destruction or damage of items brought into the hotel only up to an amount equal to one hundred times the room rate, but not exceeding an amount of € 500, and for money, securities and valuables up to an amount of € 500. The hotel recommends keeping money, securities and valuables in the office safe. The hotel is only liable beyond this amount if the loss, destruction or damage is caused intentionally or by gross negligence by the hotel or its employees or if the items in question are items that the hotel has refused to accept for safekeeping in contravention of the provision of Section 702 (3) of the German Civil Code [Pursuant to Section 702 (3) of the German Civil Code, the hotel is obligated to accept money, securities, valuables and other valuables for safekeeping unless they are of excessive value or scope in view of the size or rank of the hotel or unless they are dangerous]. There shall be no obligation to pay compensation if the loss, destruction or damage is caused by the customer, a companion of the customer or a person the guest has taken in, or by the nature of the property or by force majeure. The obligation to compensate does not extend to vehicles, to things that have been left in a vehicle, and to live animals. The liability claims expire if the customer does not notify the hotel immediately after becoming aware of the loss, destruction or damage (§ 703 BGB).
C. Items left behind by the customer will only be forwarded at the customer’s request, risk and expense. The hotel shall keep the items for six months after notification of the discovery to the person entitled or the competent authority. After the expiration of these six months, the Hotel will hand over the item to the competent authority.
D. Insofar as a parking space is made available to the customer in a hotel parking lot, even for a fee, this does not constitute a safekeeping contract. The hotel is not obligated to monitor the parking space. In the event of loss or damage to motor vehicles parked or maneuvered on the hotel’s property and their contents, the hotel shall not be liable.
E. Wake-up calls are carried out by the hotel with the diligence of a prudent businessman. Messages, mail and merchandise shipments for guests will be handled with care. The hotel will take care of delivery. safekeeping and – on request – forwarding of the same against payment.
8. Liability of the guest
A. The guest is obliged to treat the hotel room and the furnishings with care. Without prejudice to further claims, the customer shall be liable in particular for
A. willful damage to or destruction of furnishings, especially but not limited to permanent markers;
B. Damage caused by overflowing showers or sinks;
C. Damage caused by setting off the fire alarm, including but not limited to stoves, toasters, microwaves, etc. left unattended, pots, pans, kettles, etc. left on stove tops that are left on, unauthorized smoking, open fires, incense, candles, smoking rituals, etc…, ironing on beds / desks, or unattended children.
This list is for clarification only and is not exhaustive. Other claims by the hotel may exist.
9. Smoking in Prime Hotel 20
Prime Hotel 20 is a non-smoking hotel. Therefore, smoking is prohibited in public areas as well as in guest rooms. In case of violation, Prime Hotel 20 is entitled to demand an amount of EUR 50.00 by the host as compensation for separately consumed cleaning costs, including loss of income from not being able to rent the room. This amount of compensation is higher or lower should be recognized if Prime Hotel 20 identifies a higher or the guest can prove a lower damage.
10. pets : Bringing a pet is not allowed.
11. Group bookings
For bookings of eleven rooms can only be guaranteed reservations with appropriate advance payment. In addition, here are the special contract provisions of each hotel.
12. Final provisions changes and additions
A. The contract or the general terms and conditions must be in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the host are invalid. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes between the parties to the contractual relationship, insofar as the contracting party is Prime Hotel 20, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law is Frankfurt am Main.
B. Place of performance and payment is the registered office of the hotel.
C. The exclusive place of jurisdiction – also for check disputes – in commercial transactions shall be the registered office of the hotel. The same shall apply if the customer fulfills the requirements of Section 38 (2) of the German Code of Civil Procedure (ZPO) and has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany.
D. German law shall apply. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws is excluded.
E. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In this case, the parties shall agree on a new provision that comes as close as possible in its meaning to the invalid provision.
F. Within the scope of the general duty to provide information, the hotel is neither obligated nor willing to participate in arbitration proceedings before a consumer arbitration board in accordance with § 36 VSBG.
Prime Hotel 20 | Eichenstr. 20 | D – 65933 Frankfurt am Main
1. These terms and conditions apply for all guest accommodation contracts concluded between Prime Hotel 20 with third parties (host) and for all other goods and services of Prime Hotel 20.
2. Reservations / Resale: By acceptance of a reservation made by the guest an accommodation agreement came about. This agreement, in the form of a reservation of ordered rooms, is binding on both parties. Reservations for, but not yet paid rooms are valid until 18:00 clock 48 hours prior to arrival. There is no entitlement to benefit from the accommodation services in a particular room. Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to re-let the reserved rooms after the reservation. The guest will receive by Prime Hotel 20 a binding booking or reservation number, at the express request, a written confirmation. Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to define customary restrictions such as minimum stay, reservation guarantees or payments for certain data. The resale / rental / or relaying of reserved rooms is prohibited. In particular, the transmission of working rooms or rooms to third parties at prices higher than the actual room rates is not permitted. The transfer or sale of accommodation reserved at Prime Hotel 20 is not permitted. Prime Hotel 20 is entitled in these cases to cancel the reservation, especially if the guest made in the assignment / sale to the third party false information about the type of booking or payment. Any use of the hotel room to another as the accommodation purpose is strictly prohibited.
3. Guaranteed reservations, cancellation periods: Reservations expire after 18.00 clock on arrival. A guaranteed reservation is deemed to exist if the guest confirms the accommodation service by credit card number and not been canceled before 18:00 clock on arrival. No-shows of the guest (no-show), 80% of the full amount of the booked stay is calculated after deduction of any expenses not incurred. For bookings under a contingent contract or for a reservation of more than five rooms for one night, which agreed in these contracts cancellation periods and other agreements apply. For bookings during events and trade fairs there is no cancellation options.
4. Advance of the price: The price of the whole booked accommodation service is at the latest on arrival at the hotel, booked as a reservation to the credit card.
5. taxes / fees / charges :The current prices are gross prices and include all applicable taxes, fees and charges. In the event of change of control, fees and levy rates and the effective collection of new, previously unknown to the parties taxes, fees and charges to Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
6. Cash / Services on later to be paid invoices: Valid payment by cash in Euro, EC card, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Card and American Express in Euro. The delivery of services to a later date to be paid invoice is not possible.
7. Reserved rooms: Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 15.00 clock the day of arrival, and until 12:00 clock on departure day.
8. Liability of Prime Hotel 20: Prime Hotel 20 shall be liable for damages from him from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, Prime Hotel 20 is liable for other damages, which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of Prime Hotel 20 and for damages caused by an intentional or negligent breach of typical contractual obligations. A breach of duty of Prime Hotel 20 is that of his legal representatives, employees or vicarious agent. Any other compensation claims are not otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions, are excluded. Should disruptions or defects in the performance of Prime Hotel 20 occur, Prime Hotel 20 will be take immediate action to remedy the guest’s complaints. The guest is obliged to contribute reasonable to eliminate the disruption and to keep any possible damage at a minimum. Furthermore, the guest is obliged to Prime Hotel 20 in time to point out the possibility of an unusually high damage. For property brought Prime Hotel 20 is liable under the statutory provisions (see. §§ 701 ff. BGB). The liability is up to one hundred times the room rate (from EUR 600 to EUR 3,500 at most) and for money, securities items and valuables up to EUR 800, limited. The claim expires if the guest does not immediately upon learning of the loss, destruction or damage of the introduced thing to Prime Hotel 20 – display (§ 703 BGB). The statutory provisions apply for the unrestricted liability. If the guest with a parking space in the parking lot, even if a fee provided this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement. Monitoring obligation on the part of Prime Hotel 20 does not exist. Prime Hotel 20 liable for any damages in connection with the provisions mentioned in paragraph 1. The guest is obliged to report damage immediately, obvious damage, in any event before leaving the parking facility. Prime Hotel 20 is not liable for damages which are to be answered solely by other tenants or other third parties.
9. The Vouchers: voucher can be redeemed only for on-site services in the indicated on the coupon hotel. Remain with the coupon payments remaining funds remain, they exist and can be used for additional payments in the respective hotel. The validity of the voucher is 1 year from date of issue. Vouchers can not be returned, they are not re-sellable or transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The vouchers can not be used in the context of online payments. The purchaser of the voucher is for specifying the correct data (in particular e-mail address) is responsible, to which the voucher and the bill to be sent.
Conditions: explanations of vouchers may within 14 days without giving reasons in any form (letter, fax, e-mail) or, if the voucher is delivered before the deadline, by returning the voucher be revoked. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the voucher to the recipient. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the voucher. The revocation must be sent to Prime Hotel 20, keyword: coupon, Eichenstr. 20, 65933 Frankfurt am Main, Fax: +49 69 35 35 64 918 or email: info (at) primehotel20.com.
10. Food and Drink: Taking along offered breakfast ingredients is not possible.
11. Smoking in The Prime Hotel 20 : Hotel Prime 20 is a nonsmoking hotel. It is therefore prohibited to smoke both in public areas as well as in the guest rooms. In the event of an infringement Prime Hotel 20 has the right to ask for an amount of EUR 50,00 by the host as damages for separately expended cleaning costs including any loss of revenue from a therefrom not possible rental of the room. This amount of compensation is higher or lower should be recognized when Prime Hotel 20 identifies a higher or the guest can prove a lower damage.
12. Pets: Bringing a pet is not allowed.
13. Group bookings: For bookings of eleven rooms can only be guaranteed reservations with appropriate advance. In addition, here are the special contractual provisions of the respective hotels.
14. Final provisions Changes and Additions: To the contract or the General Terms and Conditions should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the host are invalid. Jurisdiction for all disputes arising between the parties of the contractual relationship, as far as the contracting party of Prime Hotel 20, a legal entity under public law or public law special fund, Frankfurt am Main.
Prime Hotel 20 | Eichenstr. 20 | D – 65933 Frankfurt am Main – Email: info @ primehotel20 .com