1. These terms and conditions apply for all guest accommodation contracts concluded between Prime Hotel 20 with third parties (host) and for all other goods and services of Prime Hotel 20.
2. Reservations / Resale: By acceptance of a reservation made by the guest an accommodation agreement came about. This agreement, in the form of a reservation of ordered rooms, is binding on both parties. Reservations for, but not yet paid rooms are valid until 18:00 clock 48 hours prior to arrival. There is no entitlement to benefit from the accommodation services in a particular room. Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to re-let the reserved rooms after the reservation. The guest will receive by Prime Hotel 20 a binding booking or reservation number, at the express request, a written confirmation. Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to define customary restrictions such as minimum stay, reservation guarantees or payments for certain data. The resale / rental / or relaying of reserved rooms is prohibited. In particular, the transmission of working rooms or rooms to third parties at prices higher than the actual room rates is not permitted. The transfer or sale of accommodation reserved at Prime Hotel 20 is not permitted. Prime Hotel 20 is entitled in these cases to cancel the reservation, especially if the guest made in the assignment / sale to the third party false information about the type of booking or payment. Any use of the hotel room to another as the accommodation purpose is strictly prohibited.
3. Guaranteed reservations, cancellation periods: Reservations expire after 18.00 clock on arrival. A guaranteed reservation is deemed to exist if the guest confirms the accommodation service by credit card number and not been canceled before 18:00 clock on arrival. No-shows of the guest (no-show), 80% of the full amount of the booked stay is calculated after deduction of any expenses not incurred. For bookings under a contingent contract or for a reservation of more than five rooms for one night, which agreed in these contracts cancellation periods and other agreements apply. For bookings during events and trade fairs there is no cancellation options.
4. Advance of the price: The price of the whole booked accommodation service is at the latest on arrival at the hotel, booked as a reservation to the credit card.
5. taxes / fees / charges :The current prices are gross prices and include all applicable taxes, fees and charges. In the event of change of control, fees and levy rates and the effective collection of new, previously unknown to the parties taxes, fees and charges to Prime Hotel 20 reserves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
6. Cash / Services on later to be paid invoices: Valid payment by cash in Euro, EC card, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Card and American Express in Euro. The delivery of services to a later date to be paid invoice is not possible.
7. Reserved rooms: Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 15.00 clock the day of arrival, and until 12:00 clock on departure day.
8. Liability of Prime Hotel 20: Prime Hotel 20 shall be liable for damages from him from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, Prime Hotel 20 is liable for other damages, which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of Prime Hotel 20 and for damages caused by an intentional or negligent breach of typical contractual obligations. A breach of duty of Prime Hotel 20 is that of his legal representatives, employees or vicarious agent. Any other compensation claims are not otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions, are excluded. Should disruptions or defects in the performance of Prime Hotel 20 occur, Prime Hotel 20 will be take immediate action to remedy the guest’s complaints. The guest is obliged to contribute reasonable to eliminate the disruption and to keep any possible damage at a minimum. Furthermore, the guest is obliged to Prime Hotel 20 in time to point out the possibility of an unusually high damage. For property brought Prime Hotel 20 is liable under the statutory provisions (see. §§ 701 ff. BGB). The liability is up to one hundred times the room rate (from EUR 600 to EUR 3,500 at most) and for money, securities items and valuables up to EUR 800, limited. The claim expires if the guest does not immediately upon learning of the loss, destruction or damage of the introduced thing to Prime Hotel 20 – display (§ 703 BGB). The statutory provisions apply for the unrestricted liability. If the guest with a parking space in the parking lot, even if a fee provided this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement. Monitoring obligation on the part of Prime Hotel 20 does not exist. Prime Hotel 20 liable for any damages in connection with the provisions mentioned in paragraph 1. The guest is obliged to report damage immediately, obvious damage, in any event before leaving the parking facility. Prime Hotel 20 is not liable for damages which are to be answered solely by other tenants or other third parties.
9. The Vouchers: voucher can be redeemed only for on-site services in the indicated on the coupon hotel. Remain with the coupon payments remaining funds remain, they exist and can be used for additional payments in the respective hotel. The validity of the voucher is 1 year from date of issue. Vouchers can not be returned, they are not re-sellable or transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The vouchers can not be used in the context of online payments. The purchaser of the voucher is for specifying the correct data (in particular e-mail address) is responsible, to which the voucher and the bill to be sent.
Conditions: explanations of vouchers may within 14 days without giving reasons in any form (letter, fax, e-mail) or, if the voucher is delivered before the deadline, by returning the voucher be revoked. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the voucher to the recipient. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the voucher. The revocation must be sent to Prime Hotel 20, keyword: coupon, Eichenstr. 20, 65933 Frankfurt am Main, Fax: +49 69 35 35 64 918 or email: info (at) primehotel20.com.
10. Food and Drink: Taking along offered breakfast ingredients is not possible.
11. Smoking in The Prime Hotel 20 : Hotel Prime 20 is a nonsmoking hotel. It is therefore prohibited to smoke both in public areas as well as in the guest rooms. In the event of an infringement Prime Hotel 20 has the right to ask for an amount of EUR 50,00 by the host as damages for separately expended cleaning costs including any loss of revenue from a therefrom not possible rental of the room. This amount of compensation is higher or lower should be recognized when Prime Hotel 20 identifies a higher or the guest can prove a lower damage.
12. Pets: Bringing a pet is not allowed.
13. Group bookings: For bookings of eleven rooms can only be guaranteed reservations with appropriate advance. In addition, here are the special contractual provisions of the respective hotels.
14. Final provisions Changes and Additions: To the contract or the General Terms and Conditions should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the host are invalid. Jurisdiction for all disputes arising between the parties of the contractual relationship, as far as the contracting party of Prime Hotel 20, a legal entity under public law or public law special fund, Frankfurt am Main.
Prime Hotel 20 | Eichenstr. 20 | D – 65933 Frankfurt am Main – Email: info @ primehotel20 .com